This service is available from 6.30pm through to 8.00am, 7 days a week.
The service also covers Bank Holidays.
Gloucester Health Assess Centre
Weekday evening and Weekend appointments are offered every day at GHAC (8am -8pm), 121-131 Eastgate Street, GL1 1PX. These appointments can be booked through our surgery (when we are open) or directly with GHAC.
- Find out more information on the GHAC website.
NHS 111 is a service that’s been introduced to make it easier for you to access local NHS healthcare services in England. You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help, whatever the time.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
When to use it
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening situation. Call 111 if:
- you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency
- you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- you don’t know who to call or you don’t have a GP to call
- you need health information or reassurance about what to do next