New Patient Registration
If you would like to register with the practice please use this form.
To register a new patient you will need to live within our practice boundary.
You will not be registered with the practice until:
You will be asked to produce 2 appropriate ID, this consists of one item of photographic ID and one with evidence of your current address from the list below.
We also cannot accept any registration documents without your NHS Number, if you don’t know this, please contact your previous GP.
Proof of ID
- Photographic Driving License (must be in date)
- Residence permit showing your full name and current address
- Firearms certificate or shotgun license
- Armed Forces ID Card
- EEA photo card driving license
- National identity card bearing a photograph of the applicant
If you do not have any of the above, we will accept:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Original notification letter from the relevant benefits agency confirming the right to benefits or state pension
- HM Revenue & Customs (Inland Revenue) tax document eg. Tax assessment, statement of account, notice of coding. It must contain your full name, NI Number and current address. P45s and P60s are not acceptable
Proof of Address:
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement
- Letter form benefits agency/benefit book/signing on card
- Wage slip (This must have your address on)
- P45s and P60s
- Electoral Register entry
- Solicitor’s letter confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation
- Local authority rent book/letting agreement
- Current UK driving license (but only if not used for the ID evidence)
Please Note: If you have online bills, you have the facility to print these off. These also must be dated within the last 3 months